Experience the Holy Spirit!
Jesus Comes Ministry Headquarter Address
Jesus Comes Ministries
48-B, Ambai Road, Melapalayam (PO)
Tirunelvelil – 627 005
Getting to the Jesus Comes garden is easy. Bus, Train and Air facilities are available to reach the garden.
- From Trivandrum, Kerala: 165 kms / 103 miles, 3 hours on road
- From Kochi/Cochin, Kerala: 280 kms/ 173 miles, 4 hours and 30 minutes on road
- From Madurai, Tamilnadu: 168 kms/ 104 miles, 3 hours on road
- From Madras, Tamilnadu: 630 kms/392 miles, 10 hours
- From Bangalooru, Karnataka: 621 kms/390 miles, 10 hours
- From Mumbai, Maharashtra: 1809 kms/1125 miles, 40 hours
- From New Delhi: 2844 kms/1760 miles, 45 hours
The nearest International airport is Trivandrum, Kerala. The other nearest International airport is Madras, also called Chennai. From Madras, take a train or super delux bus to reach Tirunelveli.
Also consider Madurai, Trichy airports. There are flights available to Colombo and Malaysia.
The nearest domestic airport is Tuticorin. From Tuticorin, you can take taxi to reach Jesus Comes garden. It will take 45 minutes to reach the garden. The other nearest domestic airport is Madurai, which is 168 kms away from Tirunelveli.
If you are not an Indian Citizen, please apply for an Indian Visiting Visa from the nearest Indian Consulate in your country. The Visiting visa will give you permission to visit our Garden and participate in the prayer meetings or attend the Bible College. You are required to apply a Religious visa if you are coming as a volunteer or would engage in speaking or evangelism to others.
The best way to reserve a flying ticket to India is by contacting a nearby Travel Agent.
Reserve your train ticket online at Indian Railways.
International Airlines: Air India, Singapore Airlines
Domestic Airlines: Indian Airlines, Jet Airways
Click here for Indian Visa & Consulate Information.
Government of Tamil Nadu Tourist office
Tirunelveli Railway Junction
Ph: 2334788, 2334235
Jesus Comes Garden Pictures